Friday, January 18, 2013

"I workin'."

Malynn and Jack have started doing roll play related to going to work. We hear, "I workin'." or "I goin' to work now." or "I sendin' an email." They pack a bag with books or get their coffee (sippy cup) and head out for "work." Work typically involves getting settled in an office-type space and using the computer and/or phone. They've been making phone calls and sending texts on play phones for a long time, and they just started using a couple select toys as computers and iPads. So, the morning that Daddy bestowed an old (non-working) laptop on each of them took this play to a new level!!

 Check out Jack's fingers! He does pretend typing that sounds like he knows what he's doing!

Here Malynn is swiping her fingers on the mouse pad! It amazes me that she knows to do that!

 The toy Jack has propped up here is the first pretend iPad that started this all.

The office space established the next day. :)

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love those "special spaces" and how to create them! XXX000s

    ReplyDelete