Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Toy Story Inspired

One of the Toy Story movies starts out with a scene of a home video of the little boy simply playing with Woody and his toys -nothing outstanding -just playing. This movie was out in the "before Malynn and Jack" phase of our lives. I remember two different parents commented about the opening scene when it came out by saying, "It makes me wish I had taken more videos of my kids." That stuck with me. I haven't been great about getting video, the challenging of managing video (uploading, downloading, storing, etc.) don't help, but I keep trying. Today, I took some just because video. Just because, the kids were playing so nicely and I was simply sitting there soaking it up when I remembered Toy Story and thought to grab the camera. :)

Part I: Bunny gets hurt. "Doctor, doctor, I hurt my knee."
PartII: At the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment