A wagon ride and a little swing time might be part of a new morning routine.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
More New Outdoor Play
While it was still somewhat cool in the morning I decided to see how Malynn and Jack would do going on a real walk/ride in their new wagon. (Thanks Samma & Papa!)
They loved it! How cute is this?! Sitting on their little seats, caps on, water bottles in the cup holders. I just know this means we have all new kinds of adventures ahead of us. :)
The wagon ride took us down below the deck to our new swings! (Thanks Uncle Nate & Aunt Missy!) At first Jack and Malynn weren't sure what to think. It's like they are looking at each other here and thinking, "What does Mommy have us doing now?"
But, Malynn got comfortable, and I got little giggles from her when she started swinging.
And Jack gained confidence quickly and even gave me some belly laughs when I pushed him.
A wagon ride and a little swing time might be part of a new morning routine.
A wagon ride and a little swing time might be part of a new morning routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment