Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Summer Morning

5:30ish Wake up and play and talk in cribs
6:05 Mommy finally gets up and brings us downstairs
6:10 Clean diaper time
6:15 Coffee time (for Mommy) and library time (aka looking at books)
6:25 Nursing (we're down to just morning and bedtime)
6:40 Play around the room
7:00 Breakfast (Apple juice, banana, blueberries, toast w/cream cheese)
7:25 Clean diaper #2 for Jack
7:35 Put on shorts, shoes, & hats
7:45 Grab our water bottles and head out for a morning ride in the wagon (pick flowers, look at tractors, steal each other's hats, etc.)
8:30 Back at the house head around back to play on the swings
8:40 Water the garden
8:50 Pick blueberries
9:00 Head inside (against Jack's wishes), shoes & hats off, one more drink of water, and upstairs for nap time
9:05 Read Goodnight Moon
9:15 Hugs, kisses, "sleepytimes," & "I love yous"
We pack it in on these summer mornings! What else will the day bring?

2 comments:

  1. I'm exhausted just reading about your morning. How do you have the energy to do that with two, supermom?? You are amazing, and the kids are adorable. They're so lucky to have you two as their parents. Bday celebration looks like it was a blast. Glad J & M liked the wagon - thanks for the shout out! Hopefully they won't be running over your toes, dogs, eachother, etc. with it! Hope to see you guys this Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotten behind in my blog reading. I'm in need of a nap after reading about all of your morning activities! The wagon looks like a lot of fun!

    I also so enjoyed looking through monthly pictures and reading the first birthday post. I'm glad we could share that special memory with you guys.

    Hope we can have a playdate this week!

    ReplyDelete