We had a great weekend at Grand's house. One of the best parts of Saturday afternoon was when all of us gathered in the kitchen and Jack and Malynn got to play in one the the drawers!

Thanks Amita for being the monitor of which items were play-worthy.

Once we found a towel, we simply had to play some, "Where's Malynn?...There she is!" (Our version of peek-a-boo.)

It was bath night! Brushing teeth can be so much fun!

When Daddy was packing up the highchairs, Malynn decided to sit on hers, and Jack promptly came over and started pulling her around. It cracked us up!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, these two are clearly the best of friends!
Aren't kitchen doors... especially at grandparent's house fun! The toothbrush is a big hit at our house too. It is so sweet to see how much J & M love each other. I think Jack might have some weight lifting in his future. Malynn might be a Nascar driver.
ReplyDelete