Saturday, February 18, 2012

Song & Dance!

When our friend Soso came to spend the afternoon with us she showed us how much she loved singing and dancing to The Wheels on the Bus. We were hooked!



The one Malynn and Jack have been doing for a LONG time is The Itsy Bitsy Spider. Their "itsy bitsy spider" is crazy cute, so I'll have to get that on video, too. They do some hand motions with several of the songs they sing for story hour at the library. Malynn always has had a special love for dancing with music. She does the motions for I Can Wiggle and does her "rolling" motion for a couple different songs: The Wheels on the Bus, This Old Man, and Ten in the Bed. Jack joins in for If You're Happy & You Know It and BINGO. The one we're learning now is...


...I'm a Little Teapot.

No comments:

Post a Comment