Friday, February 17, 2012

A Girl, A Boy, & some Beans

We LOVE our legumes around here! Black beans and kidney beans are a staple, but every now and then we have baked beans, too. Today it was baked beans for lunch. Now brace yourself...we top our baked beans with cottage cheese. I know, I know, it sounds gross, but don't knock it till you've tried it!


Malynn was cracking us up. She insisted on eating without her shirt on! (In hindsight, I think she was just planning ahead for the mess she intended on making.) And, she discovered that baked beans can be slurped right out of the bowl! Of course, Jack was ready with a great big, "cheese," when Daddy got the camera out. Both ended up with baked beans all over their face, but one was...

...all boy! And the other was...
...all girl!

1 comment:

  1. not sure about baked beans with cottage cheese?? the kids seem to like it though!

    ReplyDelete