Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site
(I can't believe this book didn't win an award -it's awesome! Great find Grand!)
In the Rain Forest
(We love finding the froggies!)
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
This is a special book because it's the one where Jack and Malynn have started pointing to each word in the title! Yay, concepts of print! Jack loves to take my finger and point to the words and he's even taken notice of the punctuation. He always says that the commas look like a moon! (I never thought of that before.)
(I can't believe this book didn't win an award -it's awesome! Great find Grand!)
(We love finding the froggies!)
This is a special book because it's the one where Jack and Malynn have started pointing to each word in the title! Yay, concepts of print! Jack loves to take my finger and point to the words and he's even taken notice of the punctuation. He always says that the commas look like a moon! (I never thought of that before.)
No comments:
Post a Comment