
Over the past several weeks Malynn and Jack have been perfecting this thing they call "walking." It is so incredible to watch them move...just because they can. Pretty much, if they're awake, they're on the move. Pulling things, around like the Bouncy Bee or a Mommy shoe, is a favorite reason for walking around. Both of them are clearly thrilled with the new level of independence and determined to get where they want to go despite the trips and slips along the way. It seems like every day they become a little better at standing up, or keeping balance, or turning around, or going faster. I just want to watch every single little step and soak it all in. I know I won't remember all these little things, but I will remember that there wasn't one little bit that I didn't cherish with all my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment