Thursday, February 17, 2011

Learning to Share

If Malynn and Jack are playing they are nearly always playing together.
When one of them makes a choice (like crawling over to the music table seen here) then the other one isn't far behind. They are getting really good about figuring out how to share the space nicely.
Talk about sharing space!
Getting all the books off the shelf is always a two man job.
They're even sharing the play yard nicely...well, at least for a while. Eventually Jack ends up rolling onto Malynn, or tackling her, or sitting on her. Malynn is working on her tollerence. And, Jack is working on being gentle -he just loves lovin' on his sister SO MUCH! He's usually going after her because he wants to give her a big sloppy kiss on the head or hug on whatever arm, head, shoulder, or leg he can get a hold of. Super sweet!
"Look Mom, we're doing it nicely like you said."
It helps to have two of a lot of our favorite items.
Funny that I have a picture of Malynn climbing over Jack, because as I mentioned above, Jack is usually the one crawling all over Malynn. I think the difference is that Malynn gets upset so I have to swoop in and rescue her before I can get a picture, whereas Jack loves the rough and tumble play.
I have to get a better picture of this to share. This is the new barrier between the family room and the kitchen and the babies crawl over, pull themselves up, and peak over to see what's going on whenever I leave the room. Those two little heads peaking over is irresistibly adorable!

1 comment:

  1. Every single one of these pictures are adorable. I love Jack crawling under the excersaucer and Malynn pulling a wrestle move on top of Jack. They're not only siblings, but each other's first best friend.

    ReplyDelete