Friday, February 1, 2013

Penguin Snack

I didn't abandon the penguin snack Jack and Malynn were suppose to make at Whole Foods when they had to leave early -mainly because they didn't abandon it and kept asking when they were going to make it. The gal who runs the story/snack activity had sent the kids home with most of the food items we needed. I just had to figure out how to craft them into something resembling a penguin. I went back to the new Story/Snack blog I discovered and, low and behold, it was there!

Step 1: Cut a large circle of bread and cover it with vanilla yogurt.


Step 2: Cut another large circle of bread, slice that in half, and cover the halves with yogurt died black.


Step 3: Assemble the bread halves to look like wings, add a round chocolate cookie for the head, and use yogurt to stick yogurt covered raisins on for eyes.


Step 4: Use a cute little candy to add feet and a beak.


Step 5: Enjoy! (Caution: Yogurt died black will be evidenced in stools the next day!)


No comments:

Post a Comment