It seems like every single day we have a handful of stories to share with each other and compliment the kids on regarding the sweet and caring things they are doing together. For example:
-Jack got upset and Malynn brought him a stuffed animal.
-Malynn wanted a certain water bottle but the top was in the garage. Jack went to get it and wash it off for her.
-Jack wanted more of the left over chicken at lunch so Malynn gave all of hers to him.
-Malynn's milk cup was in the other room and Jack went to get it for her.
-Jack was lining up cars to push in a line and Malynn watched and encouraged him.
-Malynn wanted some Legos and Jack handed her the ones he had.
-One person takes a turn to hit the T-ball and then steps back and says it's the other person's turn.
One of our greatest goals in raising Malynn and Jack is to foster an unwavering, unquestionable, unconditional bond between them. I think we're on the right track. :)
I think this little exchange from the library today sums it up nicely:
Children's librarian: "Those sure are two happy kids!"
Me: "Yes, they are. I sure am one lucky mom."
Happy hands and happy hearts! I love you!!
ReplyDelete