Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Time Out of Family's Sight

We did it! Our whole family just became members of a local gym, and today was our first family visit. There is a kid's area where Malynn and Jack can hang out while Mommy and Daddy workout, and they did awesome! I definitely had the hardest time of all of us. I had to go back and peek in to see that they were okay twice during the workout. I also can't say that I got through it without crying a little. But, I was reassured when I saw the great staff taking such good care of both of them. When we picked them up they both greeted us with big smiles. Jack was over playing with another baby, and Malynn was blowing zerberts (a sure fire sign that she was having fun). I'm looking forward to getting back into workouts and getting the whole family in the pool!
These were their first ever name tags!

2 comments:

  1. Very good. Samma is very proud of Malynn and Jack!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so awesome!! you will love being back at the gym, and they will love the social interaction. i know it must have been tough, but it is good for everyone in the house:)

    ReplyDelete